Biggest Wave Features: Constantly Finding Software Bugs
There are so many bugs with this software, most of my data is incorrect. I'm a paying customer for payroll and I'm consistently disappointed.
Here's just a few of the bugs:
- "deposits" categories as "withdrawls"
- Bank accounts not syncing
- Splitting 1 transaction to multiple invoices is a disaster
- Recording a payment for an invoice in "transactions", then the invoice is listed as "unpaid". Why?
- Venmo transfers appear as deposits (they're definitely withdrawls)
- Transfers are constantly incategorized
Why bother with this software if you have to constantly double check it because the software itself is buggy?
This is a disaster and I wish I stayed with quickbooks online. The support alone is worth the money, not to mention
I've tried to give up wave 3x times, but somehow I figured "okay, just one more software bug can't be that bad, right?"
Over and over I get disappointed with this program, and I feel like I've wasted so much of my time.
Going to be switching to QBO soon, too many software bugs this is unacceptable.