Payout on Hold

harishr1986harishr1986 Member Posts: 4

Hello, my payout is on Hold with Payout ID - VEN6G18S dated 10th/11th August 2020. Could you let me know when this will be processed to our account as it has been 2 months now?

Thanking you,
Harish Ramakrishnan

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Administrator Posts: 1,000 admin

Hey @harishr1986 ! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. After taking a look at the payout on the back end, it looks like it was supposed to be released back in August. I have since reached out to our Risk team about this and they have released the payout for you. You should expect to receive your funds the following business day. I hope this helps!

• harishr1986harishr1986 Member Posts: 4

Thanks @JulianP for your response. Appreciate your help on this. I will revert once the amount gets credited so that we can close this.

• Sell_IQ_LLCSell_IQ_LLC Member Posts: 4

I just found out that to my horror, my last 3 payments have been on hold and I haven't received an email about this or what to do about it after all other payments were released in a timely fashion. My banking information hasn't changed, so I am beyond upset that I can't get anyone to speak with and am being told that someone will get back to me in 2 business days?!? That could take it to next week. Can you please release the monies, this is becoming more critical as each day passes. Here are the transaction ID's:

65AGWV1R
    T1O3YW5E
    C9EL7R5Y

Unbelievable that this has happened for 3 months / payments in a row. I look forward to hearing from someone asap. Thank you, Andrew