Multiple recipients for invoices

lagrecalagreca Member Posts: 3

Some of my customers want their invoices sent to multiple email recipients, which currently doesn't seem possible, but seems like it would be fairly easy to implement.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Administrator Posts: 1,910 admin

Hey there @lagreca

If you'd like to send your invoice to multiple customers there should be a way to do this as long as it's a single invoice.

When it comes to recurring invoices, this will only send to the email associated with the customer on the recurring invoice. There is only one email you can associate with a customer at a time.

• lagrecalagreca Member Posts: 3

Yes, it is a recurring invoice, but 2 people at the company want to receive a copy of it. I've had this request from multiple customers now, but have to inform them that my accounting software doesn't support this. Maybe it's time you added multiple recipients?

• JulianPJulianP Administrator Posts: 115 admin

Hey there @lagreca ! I'm afraid that this functionality is not supported for recurring invoices. However, there is a work around available. Once the recurring invoice(s) is generated, you can manually send the invoice(s) to your colleagues by heading over to Sales > Invoices and pressing the down arrow beside the invoice(s) in question. You can then manually send it to them by pressing "Send", "Send by ..", or exporting it as a PDF. I hope this helps!