Why are you keeping my money???

AinsleyAinsley Member Posts: 2

I have been reaching out by email to find out why you are holding onto my money instead of depositing it in my account. I received an email yesterday, saying that it is being held and you aren't releasing it to me. I have been sending messages since yesterday, but nobody is responding. I am really worried because I can't afford for you to steal over $5K from me. It is supposed to be my payroll (as indicated on the invoice), so now I am very low on money. I need it deposited in my account ASAP, please!!

Tagged:

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,145 admin

Hey @Ainsley. I can see that we've released the funds to your account. Please let us know if you have any further questions via the support ticket email that we sent you.

• AinsleyAinsley Member Posts: 2

Yes, now the funds have been released, but it took 10 days. I sent 9 messages over 3 days and nobody responded to the messages to let me know what was going on. And, I did respond to the support ticket email 6 TIMES!!!

• BarsinBarsin Administrator Posts: 1,811 admin

Hey there @Ainsley

My apologies there was a delay in this accounts management interaction. Often times our team tries to get back within a business day of your response to their email however sometimes our team may be flooded with other responses on people payment accounts. Once again i do apologize for this experience you may have had with our support team and we appreciate you bringing this to our community forum!