Emailing receipts isn't working - or is it just taking a long time to process?

NancyatDSNancyatDS Member Posts: 1

I emailed 2 receipts early this afternoon (forwarding receipt emails from a vendor), and they showed up almost immediately. I then was emailing a bunch of amazon receipts to get them into the system, but none of them are showing up. It's been an hour since I sent the first one, and I haven't gotten any received message. Should I just wait longer, or is there something wrong? This is the same process I always use, but it's never taken so long to show up. I've confirmed that the emails are sent from my wave linked email account. i'm not getting any failure messages or anything, so I assume they are processing, but I'd think they'd show up by now. Help?

Comments

• PAJPAJ Member Posts: 1

I am having the exact same issue. Have you gotten a response?

• ConnorMConnorM Member, Administrator Posts: 1,175 admin

Hey @NancyatDS and @PAJ! Thanks for reaching out here. Are you both still seeing these issues with your emailed receipts? If so, I'd love to hear a little more about what you're seeing, and get any further context around this from you!

• jlevi001jlevi001 Member Posts: 2
    I can’t get any receipts to show in the system when emailing them. I have previously emailed receipts and it worked 100% of the time. Something has changed.
  • NancyatDSNancyatDS Member Posts: 1

Receipts definitely don't work UNLESS you have an image in the email. they used to work regardless of whether you had an image in the email. I've taken to screenshotting the receipt, then pasting the screenshot in the email before I send it. It's at least a work around, but I do wish they'd fix this.

• BarsinABarsinA Administrator Posts: 1,535 admin

Hey there @jlevi001

I'm not sure if you've been trying to forward your receipts, however currently our forward a receipt email to [email protected] does not work. You will need to download the receipt, attach it to a new email and send one receipt at a time to [email protected]

Hope this was the method you are using but reach out to our support team via ticket if you're still having troubles sending your receipts.