Languaje

golokagoloka Member Posts: 2

Good day
There is some option to change the language to Spanish

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Administrator Posts: 644 admin

Thanks for reaching out again! You can find available invoice customizations under Settings > Invoice Customizations if you'd like to modify the wording and language in your customer-facing communications. Wave itself is currently only available in English and this cannot be changed, though we're excited to be working with business owners from around the world! :)

• PQEPQE Member Posts: 3

Hello! I added my own words in Spanish under title, memo, footer, etc, where you can customize the invoice. However, when the automomatic emails go out, the wording on the emails is all in English. For example, on the receipts. I forget the actual wording - but it's something like,
    Hello,
    We have received XXX amount towards your invoice #9. You can always view your receipt online at xxxx.waveapps.com. Is there a way to change that part? I haven't started using the automation (which is a huge benefit of using wave) because it's all in Spanish. It seems like it would be easy for me to change it because i do it manually on each receipt but I don't know where to go to do that, so I am assuming I don't have access??
    I would be very happy to work directly with your programmers for some wording for a few of the most common emails if that would help.
    Thank you,
    Erica

• AlexiaAlexia Administrator Posts: 3,315 admin

Hi, @PQE, thank you for sharing!

No, there isn't currently a way to automatically change that text on emails sent by Wave. It currently has to be done on an email-by-email basis.

I'm happy to pass your feedback along to our product team. I can't promise that this feature will be added to Wave, but feedback from our users has a significant impact on what we choose to build next. Thank for taking the time to share!