TyjenTyjen Member Posts: 1

I have emails saying I need to pay my IRS withholding tax. How to we do this? Where do we get the forms and how do we pay it?


  • MikegMikeg Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

    You need to be registered with the IRS's EFTPS system. If not, go to the IRS website and register the employer.. Funds are usually transmitted electronically for payroll taxes. File Form 941 Quarterly wage reporting by the 15th of the month following Mar, Jun, Sept and Dec.

Sign In or Register to comment.