What browsers does Wave support?

SystemSystem Posts: 303 admin

imageWhat browsers does Wave support?

We want you to experience everything Wave has to offer, and to do so securely. To ensure that you’re having the best possible experience in Wave, we limit our support to modern web browsers.
Wave s...

Read the full story here

edited February 2, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• gracenote3gracenote3 Member Posts: 3

I have the appropriate versions of Safari and Firefox. Even so, after I've viewed 1-5 pages, the pages invariably start loading as text only. Sometimes I can clear the cache and reload wtih good results; other times I can even close out the browser, clear cache, reopen, and I STILL get a text-only page. It's so tedious to do all this extra work just to see my content! Please help.

• AlexLAlexL Administrator Posts: 1,533 admin

Hi @gracenote3 , there's a few extra troubleshooting steps that we can try here. Can you try accessing through Chrome, and if that doesn't work, through Incognito Mode?

If that still doesn't work, please try the following network troubleshooting issues:

1. If you're using a VPN, please disable it.
    2. Please power-cycle your modem and/or router. A great article that walks you through how to do this, and why it helps is available here: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-properly-restart-a-router-modem-2624570.
    3. Try connecting to a different network. The fastest way to do this is usually to tether to your mobile device.
    4. Try disabling your antivirus software, or adding waveapps.com to your antivirus whitelist.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, please let us know and we can take a further look.

• gracenote3gracenote3 Member Posts: 3

That's interesting that the modem and/or router would affect this. I did just get a new internet service AND installed an operating system update, as well as turned off browser add-ons, and so far I've not experienced the problem (fingers crossed).

• sernnicosernnico Member Posts: 1

I am having issues with separating my companies balance sheets. I have 3 Companies and they are under one account but separated. I need to show each balance sheet separately, but this program keeps putting them all together. I have been a wave app member for a few years and have never had this issue until now.