Suggestions and feedback from a new user
I just want to start this discussion by saying that Wave is just amazing! From the ease of use to the UI design, it's a great product.
I own a small IT consultancy business in the South Pacific and other solutions as QuickBooks or Zoho were nice but too expensive for what my company needs.
I've been using Wave that I found in an article on PCmag.com for a couple of days and I love it.
I also have a few suggestions of features it would be amazing to see in Wave:
- Creation of recurring bills (currently invoices only);
- Creation of estimates from the Wave app (currently invoices only;
- Ability to add an email in the company contact details section of an estimate/invoice (currently phone, fax and website only);
- Ability to add social media links in the company contact details section of an estimate/invoice (currently phone, fax and website only);
And later on:
- Ability to change the tax model of a particular estimate or invoice;
- Ability to connect a domain name in order for customers to receive estimates and invoices from a business' domain name instead of Wave;
Let me know what you guys think and for the recurring bills and email in the company details section I can't wait!