Wave needs better invoicing options
As it looks like many others have also pointed out in this features forum, Wave is very behind when it comes to invoice-related functionality. This list of features below is what most businesses need when it comes to invoicing (I'm a consultant, but I have worked in various fields and our invoicing software always had these features). Many other options out there offer these features.
- Ability to pass transaction fees onto customers (on an invoice-by-invoice basis)
- Ability to automatically charge a late fee, and to specify what that late fee is when creating the invoice (example: 2.5% late fee for every 15 days the invoice is late)
- Ability to determine what payment methods are accepted on an invoice-by-invoice basis when creating the invoice
4.Ability for clients to log-in and see a list of their invoices, paid and unpaid
- Invoice automatically puts "PAID" on it once it's been paid and generates a PDF for client to download
- Ability to specify product mark-up percentage and apply it to items/products on the invoice, rather than having to manually do this
Please consider adding these to your short-term roadmap so that not as many of us have to be split across multiple software systems! Thank you!