This is the worst small business accounting software I've encountered. I switched from FreshBooks thinking I could save some money but have the same features. I had a smaller invoice processed via CC just months ago and Wave did not withhold those funds. My payout was scheduled for today (as in I should've had my funds today) but to my surprise this morning, nothing was there.
- I got an email from Wave after 5P EST yesterday stating they're either going to hold the funds for 120 days or refund them back to my client.
- Why wouldn't you say something on the day the transaction was initially processed?
- Why would you wait until the close of business the day before my funds should be deposited?
- Why wouldn't you have the decency to call the small business owner and tell them this over the phone? That's what GOOD customer service is all about.
- Why isn't there a support phone number on your website? You're holding people's money and processing CC payments. There needs to be a phone number for someone there. For this reason alone I'm filing with the BBB because that's insane.