Search by Amount

JustinAJustinA Administrator Posts: 37 admin

Since we launched the ability to search by description earlier this year, we’ve had numerous requests to enhance this functionality to allow you to search by transaction amount.

This functionality currently searches all transactions in your business currency. To search for a foreign currency amount you must first filter to that account, then search for the amount in the foreign currency.

What do you think of this feature? Has it been useful? Anything you think we can improve? Let us know below!

Comments

• newbienewbie Member Posts: 5

Thanks so much for adding this feature! Very helpful.

• VikTH0RVikTH0R Member Posts: 20

This feature is good to have but wave take out Sort by AMOUNT. Unfortunately I have a lot of transactions 10.99 9.99 8.99 ect. Previously I can sort by Month and Amount but right now it waste time to find transaction by transaction. Very disappointed.

• QaisEQaisE Administrator Posts: 10 admin

Hi @VikTH0R, if I am understanding you correctly, you want to be able to also sort your transactions by amount correct? Thanks for going into detail of why that would be valuable to you. As of right now, we only have that search feature, but this information will help our developers as they continue to work on a future roadmap for our feature updates to our Transaction sorting.

• VikTH0RVikTH0R Member Posts: 20

@QaisE said:
    Hi @VikTH0R, if I am understanding you correctly, you want to be able to also sort your transactions by amount correct? Thanks for going into detail of why that would be valuable to you. As of right now, we only have that search feature, but this information will help our developers as they continue to work on a future roadmap for our feature updates to our Transaction sorting.

yes you are correct, in old version I can choose Month and Sort by Amount.

In case to add additional features WAVE developers take out useful features and pretend last upgrade is improvement of features, honestly upgrade to new version is terrible.