Foreign Currency Invoices and Bills

2»

Comments

• SolnceSolnce Member Posts: 1

Hi Guys,
    nice program, but I have few questions. As an organisation we do a lot of inter- currency inter- bank fund transfers, I've tried to do this on Wave, but had no success. For example, I have to record transfer of 1000 GBP and receive 1200 EUR, but I was unable to do this - I got whether 1000gbp or 1200 eur record, - I have EUR transaction in GBP account and vice verse. Also, there is no option to add currency rate - we use on that is recommended by HMRC (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/hmrc-exchange-rates-for-2020-monthly), but no option to have currency ranges. So it is like exist, but not exist.
    Guys, any plans for an upgrade some time soon? We are small charity and looking for an option to move to a cloud based program and we could consider you if there will be an improvement in this department some time soon (let's say 4-5 months).

Thank you.
    Solncev

• BarsinABarsinA Administrator Posts: 1,535 admin

Hey there @Solnce

Currently Waves foreign currency features in Wave are in need of updating, which is why we're planning on releasing some updates to this feature soon!

Check out THIS ARTICLE on our future plans for forex transaction.

Have you created your accounts in your Chart of Accounts in those currencies?

Wave pulls in live updates for foreign exchange rates using the website XE.COM. But as previously mentioned we're hoping to have a manual override for you to customize your transactions on the date of which they may have occurred, rather than the present exchange rate from xe.com.

• OnurKOnurK Member Posts: 1

Helo All,

Is there any update to change exchange rates manually ? It is really bad but easy to update your system..Why nobody care about this ? Most of users experience same situation.

Thanks,

• CalliePCallieP Administrator Posts: 381 admin

Hi there @OnurK , thanks for your message! Our team is working on this as we speak, in fact! You can check out this Community post to learn more about the features which our team is working on to improve your experience with Wave's Transactions feature. So, this doesn't exist yet, but it's coming - thanks for your patience.