Error when trying to query invoices via API

kikxlabskikxlabs Member Posts: 1

I am getting the following error when trying to query invoices via API. Please help

"This request requires the latest version of Wave's invoicing module, which is currently not available for the selected Business. Requires isClassicInvoicing to be false."

How do I upgrade my invoicing module?

Comments

• kikxlabskikxlabs Member Posts: 1

I am getting the following error when trying to query invoices via API. Please help

"This request requires the latest version of Wave's invoicing module, which is currently not available for the selected Business. Requires isClassicInvoicing to be false."

How do I upgrade my invoicing module?

• ConnorMConnorM Member, Administrator Posts: 193 admin

Hey @kikxlabs! Thanks for reaching out about this. The message that you're seeing is with regards to an accounting migration that we've been working on for an extended period of time now, but we're working to get all of our users moved towards the new platform now. We don't have an ETA on this, but appreciate your ongoing patience in this matter.

• NikueNikue Member Posts: 1

+1 same issue

• nigelwheelernigelwheeler Member Posts: 15

@ConnorM Any update on an ETA for this migration to complete?
    I've just set up a new account to test and that has "isClassicInvoicing": false, so it seems to be the default for new users/accounts.
    Many Thanks

• BarsinABarsinA Administrator Posts: 485 admin

Hey again @nigelwheeler

I would imagine that you're currently operating on our latest version of Wave judging by the time frame from which you signed up though it is difficult to tell.

Migration is taking quite a bit of time for us however we are slowly but surely close to migrating all accounts over to the latest version. There is no ETA on our end that we can provide as we don't have any insight of where someone's account sits in the queue.

What I do know is that we are working as fast and hard possible to have this done ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.