Mysterious ghost transaction showing as uncategorized income

pinpointpinpoint Member Posts: 2

See attached screenshots. I think this happened after I'd recorded a payment for an invoice, but now there's a hidden transaction for $200 categorized as "Uncategorized Income" that I can't find or delete. Clicking the Uncategorized Income link brings me to zero transactions found. Is this something you can clear on your end?

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Administrator Posts: 270 admin

Hey @pinpoint! Thanks for providing all that detail! It's super helpful for us to help diagnose any issues. I've checked on the back end here to make sure your data is being displayed correctly and made a few tweaks! Can you log into your Wave account and see if that has helped to correct the issue? If not, let us know!

• pinpointpinpoint Member Posts: 2

Yes, that took care of it. Thank you so much!

• cboudreaucboudreau Member Posts: 3

I have the same issue. I have a mysterious $-144.74 "Uncategorized Income" transaction in July 2019 that I can't view or delete.

I've looked through all my transactions from July 2019 and don't see where this could be coming from.

Is this something you can clear on your end?

@EmmaP , can you help with this issue?

• AlexLAlexL Administrator Posts: 1,118 admin

Hey @cboudreau . I checked your data on our end to see if everything is displaying correctly and I made a tweak which may help you out. Feel free to take a look to see if it worked, but if you're still seeing issues then let me know and we can dig into this further for you!

@AlexL , yep, everything looks good now - phantom "Uncategorized Income" entry no longer appears.

Thank you so much!

• BasketNBasketN Member Posts: 1

Hi @AlexL, I am having the same issue here. please help me look into it. thanks