How To Unarchive an account

TeekTeek Member Posts: 20

Hi there

I would like to find out how to unarchive an account that i archived by mistake.

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Administrator Posts: 581 admin

Hey @Teek! In your Chart of Accounts page, any archived accounts should be marked with a grey 'archived' badge. These can be un-archived by clicking the grey pencil icon to the right of the account, then un-checking the 'Archive Account' option that appears in the pop-up window! You can also view a bit of the workflow in this Wave guide: Understanding your Chart of Accounts.

• JMMJMM Member Posts: 2

@EmmaP said:
    Hey @Teek! In your Chart of Accounts page, any archived accounts should be marked with a grey 'archived' badge. These can be un-archived by clicking the grey pencil icon to the right of the account, then un-checking the 'Archive Account' option that appears in the pop-up window! You can also view a bit of the workflow in this Wave guide: Understanding your Chart of Accounts.

What if you have an archived account that does not have the grey pencil? I have an account that was created during the migration, deleted the associated tax (errors in input prior to the migration) and am now unable to do a journal entry to reverse the migration journal entry.

• EmmaPEmmaP Administrator Posts: 581 admin

Hey @JMM! Thanks for reaching out here! Interesting, are you able to provide some screenshots showing the account in your Chart of Accounts page and any transaction entries associated with it? You can blur out any sensitive data before you share. We'd be happy to take a look!