Recurring Billing

2»

Comments

• HollicoHollico Member Posts: 1

I too would find this feature very useful. Currently using Quickbooks, which I would love to drop, which has a memorized transaction feature.

• Chastity_SneedChastity_Sneed Member Posts: 1

Yes, could we PLEASE add this feature. It is a pain to go in each month and add these bills when we can check the "recurring" box and have it automatically generated for you for however long you are needing it. Thank you sooo much!

• CharlieGCharlieG Member Posts: 1

Is there any way we can please, please, pleaseeeee add the reoccurring bill feature? I've signed up with other platforms just now just because this is important to me. The whole reason I signed up to Wave is so I can track my bills in addition to invoices. It was a headache doing it myself with my excel sheet. I decided to leave the other platforms because they're just not user-friendly or intended for creatives. Wave is literally the best platform I've seen this far for what I'm trying to accomplish and it's tedious and a headache to have to duplicate each bill and not see a calculation of how much I'm paying each month. Please let me know if there's a way this can be implemented and a way to show documentation of how much total I'm paying in bills per month.

Thanks so much again!!!

• brian_arens_1brian_arens_1 Member Posts: 1

Hello!

I want to add a HUGE plus 1 to the idea of getting a recurring expense feature added to the platform. I'm not a programmer, but it seems like it should be a pretty simple thing to do - and given what a basic and vital feature it is to so many of your users, I would think it would be pretty easy to make a case for it as a priority.

I'm new to Wave and I would love to migrate away from Freshbooks but at the moment the lack of this feature is holding me back. I have dozens of expenses that occur like clockwork every month and it would take an enormous amount of time to manually duplicate and edit them every 4 weeks.

PLEASE Wave - listen to your users and add this oh-so-important feature to your product!!

Thanks,
    Brian

• GugoMGugoM Member Posts: 1

+1 on recurring expenses

Just started using wave today, really like it, but THIS is troubling.

Wondering what is taking priority over this? Seems like a such a foundational accounting concept.
    Can we get a commitment or ETA on this?

Thanks much in advance.