Collaborator audit trail.

NadeemNadeem Member Posts: 1

Is there a way to to know which collaborator added or amended a receipt/bill.

Comments

• James_HudsonJames_Hudson Administrator Posts: 107 admin

Hey Nadeem,

There isn't currently an audit trail feature in Wave, but to work around this, I would recommend having your collaborator detail any amendments that are made in the "Notes" section of any receipts or bills that are changed!

• CraigCraig Member Posts: 1

Hi James. Is the collaborator audit feature part of your road map. This would be a very useful feature.

• AlexiaAlexia Administrator Posts: 3,315 admin

Hi @Craig.

Can you give me a bit more detail on how you would use a feature like this, in the specific context of your business? If this feature existed, what would it look like to you?

• audrey877audrey877 Member Posts: 1

I would like that feature as well. with collaborators especially since if someone edited an invoice or changed any transactions amounts, I'm able to know who has done it (e.g embezzling of funds)

• Lisa_AshbyLisa_Ashby Member Posts: 6

I concur. Audit is very important for any accounting software. Hope this can be implemented very soon.

• SakshiSakshi Administrator Posts: 5 admin

Hi @Lisa_Ashby , Thank you for reaching out. We've received multiple requests for an audit trail feature and we have it in our roadmap. However, we are not sure yet when that will come up.

• janchavsjanchavs Member Posts: 2

Hello, wondering how far this is on the horizon, my specific use case doesn't need a fancy audit function, just a simple text log that records what has changed, when, and by whom would be absolutely fantastic :)

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 875 admin

Hey @janchavs -- still no ETA as to when this will be available to our users, but when we do have a clearer idea of what that's going to look like and when, we will be sure to let everyone know.