Receipts App Offline

ThurstonPrintThurstonPrint Member Posts: 3
I captured receipts with the iPhone Camera, it extracted data, but does not show the receipt and no matter what shows the status as “Offline” when connected by WiFi.
What’s going on?
Others have seen the same bug.
When wi this crucial step be fixed?

Comments

• alexlewiszarkosalexlewiszarkos Administrator Posts: 480 admin

Hi @ThurstonPrint . For first steps, we always recommend ensuring you're using our most up-top-date version of the app. To ensure you have it, just delete and re-download the app from the app store which will guarantee you have then newest version. If you're still having the same problem after doing so, feel free to reach back out.

• stevemustevemu Member Posts: 1

I can't find out how to capture receipts via my mobile. How do you do this?

• ThurstonPrintThurstonPrint Member Posts: 3
    Same exact results after deleting Receipts app, reinstalled the app...shows “offline”.
    iPhone XS iOS 12.3.1 Receipts App 3.8.1.
    I wish you had ability to attach screen shots to show you what’s happening.
    When can a bug affix be expected?
  • MyronMyron Administrator Posts: 143 admin

Hey @ThurstonPrint , thanks for the response! I am sorry to hear that your receipts app is still showing "offline". I would be happy to look into this further for you. I sent you an email to the email address listed on your profile. :smile:

• SealCRSealCR Member Posts: 1

@Myron I've completed the steps above re delete the app and reinstall from scratch and when I log in it still shows offline. This has been happening for months now! Are you fixing it or do I need to find an alternative provider?

I'm using an iPhone SE iOS 12.3.1 and app version 3.8.1.

• alexlewiszarkosalexlewiszarkos Administrator Posts: 480 admin

Hi @SealCR . Please try logging out and logging back in as there's sometimes a disconnect between the online platform and the app. If that doesn't work, let us know.