Changing your deposit account

SystemSystem Posts: 300 admin

imageChanging your deposit account

Changing deposit account
If you ever need to update the bank account where you receive your payments, you can do this from directly within your Wave Account! Simply log in to Wave then click the Se...

Read the full story here

edited May 15, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• LaMarelleLaMarelle Member Posts: 1

Hi!
    [EDIT] I have since found the location under Invoice Customisation. Thanks!
    Has the inteface changed since this comment? Unfortunately, on my side (I am admin), I cannot see Payouts. Is there another way to change bank details?
    Thanks for your help!!

edited May 15, 2019
  • JordanDJordanD Administrator, Moderator Posts: 344 admin

Hey @LaMarelle and welcome to Wave's Community Forum!

For the sake of information security, the Payouts section of Wave are only available to specific user types, which is likely why are unable to access the information, depending on how the Primary Owner has set up your access to the account. If you want to send me a DM with your email address, I'll be happy to take a look on the back end and see if this is the case for you!

• RodenA2019RodenA2019 Member Posts: 1

Can we put two bank in Payout? and are we able to put a Philippine bank account to payout?

• AlexLAlexL Administrator Posts: 1,529 admin

Hi @RodenA2019 . You cannot have two different payout accounts, and the payout account that you are using must be a bank account that is based in your business location with the same currency.

• PacificalPacifical Member Posts: 1

my deposit is pending, my client told me that she deposited my money bank to bank and i got an email saying, "congratulations" you just got paid, and will take 2 to 7 business days, my question is, there is any way i can speed the deposit on my bank account even if i have to pay some extra money?

edited January 7, 2020
  • BizBolster_LoriBizBolster_Lori Member Posts: 1

Thank you for the info

edited January 10, 2020
  • ConnorMConnorM Member, Administrator Posts: 425 admin

Hey @Pacifical, unfortunately it is not possible to manually speed up that payout process presently. I'm sorry for the inconvenience there!

• HannahEKingHannahEKing Member Posts: 1

Hey, originally I saw I was getting my first pay out Jan 21. But now the money says its "on hold" what do I do?

• AlexLAlexL Administrator Posts: 1,529 admin

Hey @HannahEKing . Looks like your payment has been released and should land in your account tomorrow. Thanks for bringing this up to us and I apologize for any delay!

• alandra_apalandra_ap Member Posts: 2

We deal only with cash or personal cheque. How do we post these bank deposits to show as a deposit slip n addition to payment received?