Payments setup for mobile

2»

Comments

• RRtrainingRRtraining Member Posts: 2

Not happy with app at all. Someone needs to contact me ASAP. Won’t allow me to pick state to set up my bank accounts to receive my money. Even when I choose Florida it stays on select a state and won’t let me advance. Also your contact is and support buttons send me nowhere. This needs to be addressed

• RRtrainingRRtraining Member Posts: 2

I’m seeing a lot of people having this same problem with the adding a state for their business address. This should not be a problem. You make us wait to add bank info until first payment then when we try to set up we can’t. No phone number on app email nothing.

• JordanDJordanD Administrator, Moderator Posts: 501 admin

@RRtraining Sorry to hear about the issues that you seem to be running into with completing your Wave Payments setup on the mobile app. To confirm, have you tried logging into your account through Waveapps.com? The flow is often easier to follow through on there. If not, give that a try. If you are still running into the issue, you can get in contact with Support through the Help button in App! While it starts with Mave (our chatbot) looking to help, if it is unable to help, it will help you to submit an email for out team to get back to you.

• BlueTigerBlueTiger Member Posts: 2
    Can I accept payment over the phone? Is there a way to get the client information manually?
  • JessGJessG Administrator Posts: 54 admin

@BlueTiger Yes, you can receive credit card payments to enter in Wave Payments via phone should the client give you the payment information over the phone.

First you need to create an invoice in Wave. If you do not wish to send the invoice to your client, you can mark it as paid in the 'Get Paid Section' of the Invoice. Then you can select the Record a Payment section, select Credit Card and enter the credit card payment information there. Hope this helps! Cheers.

• Brittney000865Brittney000865 Member Posts: 1
    I have been trying to get my money transferred with no help. I have asked and nothing works
  • BarsinABarsinA Administrator Posts: 1,535 admin

Hey there @Brittney000865

I see that your payments account is now active! Glad to hear this :smile:

You can reach out to our support team by selecting the help button at the bottom of your Wave account if you need more assistance with a payout!

• Moneyflowin_1Moneyflowin_1 Member Posts: 1
    I wanted to upload my bank account to sort out some past business transactions. Is this possible to do, although I did not utilize Wave?

@Moneyflowin_1 If you are located in Canada or the US, then Wave does have the capability for you to connect your bank account for bookkeeping. In saying this, as we do not currently have an accounting mobile app (the functionality just does not scale well to the size of a mobile screen yet), you will have to log-in to the Web-App version of Wave (through www.waveapps.com) in order to access this feature!

• ConnormasonConnormason Member Posts: 1
    Haven’t received a credit card payment that was supposed to be deposited into my savings account? If I don’t get answers today I am going to report this company as fraud.
  • ConnorMConnorM Member, Administrator Posts: 1,175 admin

Hey @Connormason! Thanks for reaching out here! I've taken a look into your situation here, and it looks like those funds have been sent to your bank. If you don't already see that deposit reflected in your balance, then it will appear there by the end of the day. For full clarity, when you accept a credit card payment, it does take 1-2 business days to reflect in your account. I hope this helps!

• DPAIncDPAInc Member Posts: 1
    Having issues receiving payments. Who do we contact?
  • AlexLAlexL Administrator Posts: 1,794 admin

Hey @DPAInc . Looks like you were able to reach our Support team over chat and work out the situation.

• LorawawaLorawawa Member Posts: 3

Is there phone number I can call for help? I can’t turn on payments. When I click on the button it just spins and the screen never changes.

• LorawawaLorawawa Member Posts: 3

I live in the Virgin Islands, can you set up wave payments here?

@Lorawawa I'm afraid that the Virgin Islands are not currently supported through Wave Payments this is likely why you are unable to turn on Payments at this time

• Moe3500Moe3500 Member Posts: 1
    I haven’t received my payment from a client that have already paid.
  • BarsinABarsinA Administrator Posts: 1,535 admin

Hey @Moe3500
    I see you're now active on Wave payments and your deposit should have landed in this account some time today!

Reach out to our team if you're still having any troubles and welcome to Wave Payments :smiley: