Change currency for new account created a couple hours back

mwdmwd Member Posts: 3

Hi created a new Wave Login. Since I am traveling, I am in Asia and the default currency set is the Asian currency, probably based on my IP Address at the time of creating the new account. I went into settings to change the currency to USD as my business is US based. It would not allow me to do that. How do I now change currency to USD please? Thanks.

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Administrator Posts: 653 admin

Hi @mwd thanks for reaching out and glad you were able to do so right after you're creating your account! You're correct that the system detects your location and currency. Once this has been set for a business, it can't be modified. You can create a new business in Wave by clicking your business's name in the top left corner and following the steps to add another. You won't need to change your login credentials, and you can archive the older business if you no longer need it.

• mwdmwd Member Posts: 3

Thank you Charlotte! When I create a new business, do I need to use a US VPN to get the US IP and hence USD Currency? Or will I be able to choose the currency when creating the new business?

• CharlotteCharlotte Administrator Posts: 653 admin

You'll be able to choose your currency regardless of your IP, so you're good. :) See below.

• mwdmwd Member Posts: 3

Great! Thanks a ton Charlotte. I highly appreciate your help.