"There was an error saving" Message

PWolfPWolf Member Posts: 2

Hi all, I keep trying to mark the categories in some of my transactions, but then when I click save it always says "There was an error saving"

Why could this be?

Comments

• Ryan_WRyan_W Administrator Posts: 389 admin

Hey @PWolf would you be able to include a screenshot of the error you're getting? There are a few things that can contribute to this, so this will be very useful!

• PWolfPWolf Member Posts: 2

Sure thing @Ryan_W.
    Thank you!

This error comes up no matter what type of category I try to put the expense into

• SamdSamd Administrator Posts: 447 admin

Hey @PWolf that is odd, I'm not seeing an obvious error there either. If you could send me a DM with your email, I could take a look as a collaborator to dig into this further (if you're comfortable with that!)

• brambebrambe Member Posts: 1

Hello,
    I am receiving this error as well on one of my bank import transactions. I tried to recreate a new transaction as well and still am getting the error message. Please let me know if there is a solution to this.

• SamdSamd Administrator Posts: 447 admin

Hey @brambe - could you send me a DM with your email, as well as the transaction that is causing this error? I think we may need to collaborate on your account to figure out what is causing the error!