Checkouts with multiple products or items

ICCTICCT Member Posts: 1

How do I set up Checkouts to accommodate customer choosing multiple products and or multiple items within one product. Can I set it up so that the customer chooses a payment amount (for example for a donation or a tip?)

Comments

• SamdSamd Administrator Posts: 560 admin

Hey @ICCT - Checkouts is still in beta at the moment, and does not have full shopping cart functionality. As such, each Checkout would represent a discrete product or service, without the ability to bundle multiple products/services together into one. At the moment as well, the value of Checkout is not editable either, so including a variable amount such as a tip is not currently a possibility either. I'm going to notify our Product Team though of your requests. Because Checkout is still in beta, we are collecting feedback in terms of what people would like to see improved, added, or changed!

• MetivtaMetivta Member Posts: 1

This is extremely important feature, especially for non-profits who would like to use this feature to generate donations!

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 875 admin

@Metivta Appreciate the feedback you've given us here! Hopefully this is something that we can add to the Checkouts feature in the future, we just don't have an immediate timeline as to when that will be.

• wfmbikewfmbike Member Posts: 1

Definitely keen for multiple purchase options!! Want to sell logo'd merchandise and can only figure out one purchase at a time. Would like it if they could choose quantity and colour. Wave is great for my events though! Love it!!

• JordanFromWaveJordanFromWave Administrator Posts: 230 admin

Hey @wfmbike Thanks for weighing in on this. I could definitely see how selling logo'd merchandise may become tedious when you need to enter multiple different options for the same SKU. In an ideal world, how many options would you need made available for Wave to make Checkouts more effective for you?