Not sure how to get rid of it , I dont like the recurring invoices so im just going to create new invoicebut can't find where to delete my draft recurring invoice
@noboundariesvi The easiest way to get rid of a draft recurring invoice is to first finish and approve the invoice. From there, you can end the recurring invoice. To do this:
1) Navigate to the Recurring Invoices page and select the "Draft" tab
2) Click on the down arrow to the right of your draft invoice and select "Edit"
3) Click "Save and Continue" at the bottom of the invoice
4) Under the "Set schedule" section, set the date of the first invoice to be some time in the future
5) Complete the remaining steps and click "Approve and start recurring invoice"
6) Navigate back to the Recurring Invoices page and select the "Active" tab
7) Click on the down arrow to the right of your invoice and select "End"
Once you do this, your invoice will disappear from the "Active" tab and be archived in the "All recurring invoices" tab. Hope that helps!