Monthly income/expense report

ShayneShayne Member Posts: 1

On my dashboard there is a cool graph that shows me my monthly income vs expenses and I currently manually input all invoices into a spreadsheet to compare monthly incomes and I was wondering if there was a way to export all my invoices to a csv file or something to help speed up this process?

Comments

• shanhardshanhard Member Posts: 6

You can navigate to the reports section, identify the data/report you need and then export that data as a csv file which you can then import into Excel.

• ZoeCZoeC Administrator Posts: 389 admin

Great suggestions @shanhard! :)

@Shayne You can also export all transactions at once if you need by navigating to Settings > Data Export.

• louis_kreusellouis_kreusel Member Posts: 3

To Shayne's original post - why leave Wave at all for this? I do it too but this seems like something that should be built into Wave. Feature request! A simple report that shows income by month over a date range, with the option of showing individual payments and expenses or not.

edited October 17, 2019
  • EmmaPEmmaP Administrator Posts: 270 admin

Hey @louis_kreusel! You are correct, if it is something a lot of Wave customers use then it would be great to have it built into Wave! Thanks for actioning this feature idea! While I can't make any promises, I hope it is something that can happen. When you say 'the option of showing individual payments/expenses', would you want the ability to remove these incase they didn't fit the report? Is the report primarily just used for your own business needs?

• louis_kreusellouis_kreusel Member Posts: 3

@EmmaP said:
    Hey @louis_kreusel! You are correct, if it is something a lot of Wave customers use then it would be great to have it built into Wave! Thanks for actioning this feature idea! While I can't make any promises, I hope it is something that can happen. When you say 'the option of showing individual payments/expenses', would you want the ability to remove these incase they didn't fit the report? Is the report primarily just used for your own business needs?

Yes!

• johndoejohndoe Member Posts: 2

I am also looking for this