Payment Voucher

rosslimjocorosslimjoco Member Posts: 1

Can wave software general payment voucher and receipt? Thanks

Comments

• SamdSamd Administrator Posts: 560 admin

Hey @rosslimjoco, it would depend on how you want a payment voucher to show. Would this be a sort of pre-payment credit that would be applied to an invoice later on? If this is the case, unfortunately Wave at the moment isn't able to generate credit notes. You could apply a partial payment to an invoice, which would remain open until the full value is paid off though. And once an invoice is paid off, you can send out a receipt for payment (the user will also have a copy of the paid invoice in their email after having paid it as well, if paid online). Invoices marked as paid outside of Wave will also be able to generate receipts to be sent to the customer.

• NIDONIDO Member Posts: 1

I need to generate payment and receipt voucher for maintaining accounting books required as per law how wave can help achieve this

• AlexLAlexL Administrator Posts: 1,118 admin

Hi @NIDO . When an invoice has been paid, you can mark it as such and send a receipt to your customer showing the payment. If you have any questions specifically about the functionality of this, let me know. As a platform, Wave was created to be very intuitive, and because it's free I'd encourage you to jump in and play around with it to see if it works for you!

• Habiba_Begum786Habiba_Begum786 Member Posts: 1

How do i issue Payment Voucher once i paid my photographers?

• AlexLAlexL Administrator Posts: 1,118 admin

Hi @Habiba_Begum786 . Can you further explain how this works in regards to your business? You pay your photographers and then they receive a payment voucher for something?