recurring journals

MrLaloMrLalo Member Posts: 3

hello everyone. is there anyone able to create recurring journals? I have the same journals posting twice a month, and was wondering if there is away to copy the journals or save them as template so I don't have to enter all the details every time.

Comments

• Ryan_WRyan_W Administrator Posts: 461 admin

Hey @MrLalo you can't automatically set a journal transaction to a recurring status, however you can duplicate them rather easily! All you gotta do is find a journal transaction, and click on it. When it opens the tab on the right to review it, you'll see a duplicate icon next to the trashcan icon; if you hover your cursor over it, it'll say "duplicate".

• RobinBRobinB Member Posts: 2

A recurring journal feature would be a great addition. For example depreciation journals where there are no real fixed asset movement and just posting monthly. @Ryan_W Please consider as feature request.

• alexlewiszarkosalexlewiszarkos Administrator Posts: 402 admin

Hi @RobinB . Thanks for the feedback on this as well providing the use case and how this would be helpful to your business.

• MrLaloMrLalo Member Posts: 3

@Ryan_W, just saw your post, can you provide a screen shot, because I don't see any of the options you mention.

• Ryan_WRyan_W Administrator Posts: 461 admin

@MrLalo I just checked your account and I'm afraid that this feature is only available in the new version of Wave; your account hasn't been moved over to this version yet. Keep an eye on your Wave account for this update!