How to delete your Wave account

SystemSystem Posts: 300 admin

imageHow to delete your Wave account

The steps listed below will delete all your accounting and payroll records for all businesses associated with your account, as well as your personal financial information. Please note: this action ...

Read the full story here

edited January 30, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• Rafeeq_ErasmusRafeeq_Erasmus Member Posts: 1

What if I only want to delete one of the many companies that I have under my profile ?

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 695 admin

@Rafeeq_Erasmus single businesses within an account can be archived. You can find the steps here.

• Smallbiz1Smallbiz1 Member Posts: 3

I received an email to say Since you haven't logged in for several months, we're required to stop sending emails to you at this email address. This is not the email I log in with as indicated on my profile. Why would it then be reflected as such in the email received?

• ConnorMConnorM Member, Administrator Posts: 425 admin

Hey @Smallbiz1! This is usually due to there being another account open that has been closed, with that alternative email address. Since you're still logging in successfully with that other email, you should be just fine!

• JamesBeeJamesBee Member Posts: 2

Is there a way to shut down a wave account so all data is deleted from the wave servers?

• AlexLAlexL Administrator Posts: 1,529 admin

Hey @JamesBee . I merged your comment into this thread which provides more info on how to delete your Wave account.

edited January 27, 2020