Is it possible to change reconciled transactions to un-reconciled?

RJSparksRJSparks Member Posts: 2

I am reconciling my credit card statements for the year and I realized that I reconciled my first three months of transactions to the wrong month. I would like to fix the issue but I don't see anyway to make those transactions that were reconciled to the wrong month available again for reconciliation to fix the problem. Is it possible to change reconciled statements back to un-reconciled so that I can associate them to the correct statement month?

Sign In or Register to comment.