Linking transaction as bill payment

TmacTmac Member Posts: 1

I sent a wire and am now trying to classify the transaction as a bill payment. However, when "Payment sent for a Bill in Wave" under the category drop down box, the Bill I'm looking to link to is not shown, but other Bills are. What am I missing. Help!?

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,145 admin

Hey @Tmac. If you have the bill listed as unpaid in Wave, it should definitely appear under the categorization section - if it's still not showing after you've confirmed that the bill is, in fact, unpaid.. we will need to do a bit of investigating on our end. Could you please send me a DM with your business name and email address so I can take a look at your account? Thanks!

• restorarestora Member Posts: 1

I'm going to revive this thread, because I'm dealing with the same issue. I currently have 8 unpaid bills in my account, but only 2 are showing up under Payment Sent for a Bill in Wave in the Category field. I'm pretty dependent on this feature working because I need to be able to connect an invoice or receipt to all of my bills.

• CalliePCallieP Administrator Posts: 360 admin

Hey @restora , thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble here. It sounds like this may be a glitch in your account, which will require some investigation. I would recommend submitting a request to our Support team, where a dedicated agent can dig into your unique case with you.