Multiple Emails for Customers, or specific-invoice emails

JordanQJordanQ Member Posts: 3

I have several clients, who when I need to send an invoice, I need to send it to at least 2 email addresses. Usually my point of contact, and then an "[email protected]" or "[email protected]" kind of email. Currently, I have to go look up that email every time I need to send. Would love to be able to put multiple email addresses for clients, or have "invoicing emails" that will populate on a created invoice to that client.

Comments

• StaceySimonStaceySimon Member Posts: 5

I agree! Thanks for suggesting

• rmeralirmerali Member Posts: 4

Agreed, would love to see this feature as well

• Piano_Teacher_01852Piano_Teacher_01852 Member Posts: 4

Multiple recipients for recurring invoices seems to be something that lots of people want. There's another thread on this somewhere that's been going since July. It seems like it would be an easy fix, but maybe I'm missing something?

• ErikErik Administrator Posts: 187 admin

@Piano_Teacher_01852 please be assured that our Product Development Team is aware of the interest in such a feature. However, several discussions amongst the team have surfaced a few nuances that come along with it that have to be considered with our current implementation of Customer Profiles.

In short, we just want the experience to be as smooth as possible -- while I can't make any promises as to when this might be available, I can tell you that this is a topic of interest amongst our users, as well as our own teams.

• Piano_Teacher_01852Piano_Teacher_01852 Member Posts: 4

Thanks, Erik.
    This -

...discussions amongst the team have surfaced a few nuances that come along with it that have to be considered with our current implementation of Customer Profiles....

is really great to hear, not because it means it will be fixed any time soon, but because it gives me a broader perspective, which I truly appreciate.