New here

AutoTechnician246AutoTechnician246 Member Posts: 2
Hi there. I am new so just introducing myself. I am an Auto Mechanic/Technician from Barbados.

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Administrator Posts: 1,569 admin

Hi @AutoTechnician246

Welcome to the community, we're happy to have you join us! :smiley:

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 695 admin

@AutoTechnician246 welcome! So exciting to be working with you. How did you find your way to Wave?

• AutoTechnician246AutoTechnician246 Member Posts: 2
    > @Charlotte said:
    > @AutoTechnician246 welcome! So exciting to be working with you. How did you find your way to Wave?

Well to be honest i found it in the android app store while looking for an app to use with my phone to do invoices, but having a few dislikes so far. The desktop version is great but the phone app is too limited.
  • SamdSamd Administrator Posts: 560 admin

@AutoTechnician246 I definitely agree in terms of the limitations and can pass along any feedback you'd like to submit! The intention right now is for the Invoice (and Receipts App) to focus on one specific aspect of Wave, and (hopefully) do that really well, which accounts for some of the limitations. Currently we don't offer the whole Wave experience in app form, but if you're interested in seeing something like that, or have suggestions on how to make the Invoices App better, you can definitely let us know here!

• StraightLineStraightLine Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I am new to the community.
    Just started using wave to manage my businesses.

Looking for a good finance manager with experience in real estate deal sourcing and funding.
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,114 admin

@StraightLine Welcome to the community! I hope you find the advice you need through our community forum, but also, if you have any questions regarding the software, please let us know.

edited November 12, 2018
  • SophiemartonSophiemarton Member Posts: 7

Hello everyone,
    My name is Sophie Marton I am the new member of this forum. I am looking for good advice in this community forum about my business finance

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,114 admin

Welcome to Wave @Sophiemarton! I'm sure if you browse the forum you will find some of the answers you are looking for, but also don't be shy to post your questions about your specific business in the areas that fit best. Perhaps here? https://community.waveapps.com/categories/using-wave

edited July 25, 2019