Wave Pro-Advisor

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Administrator Posts: 1,091 admin

Hey @iValue_Accounting1 . You're good to go! We now encourage you to get involved in the community :) !

• Sean_Murphy19Sean_Murphy19 Member Posts: 1

I'm a Accountant & bookkeeper in New Zealand. Can I get the badge please! i have a few clients who are looking at moving to WAVE

• ZoeCZoeC Administrator Posts: 389 admin

Hey @Sean_Murphy19, thanks for reaching out! I have just applied a badge to your profile! Please be sure to maintain an active & positive role in the Community! Looking forward to seeing your involvement! :smile:

• thomssithomssi Member Posts: 28

Hi,

Can I also get the Wave Pro badge. I am a UK Qualified ACA (can provide proof if needed) and use Wave for both myself and also set up a number of companies to use it.

Thanks

Simon

• ChelseaKChelseaK Administrator Posts: 264 admin

@thomssi Granted! You are now a Wave Pro! Looking forward to hearing your contributions in the Community B)

• Jacqui_EN_2018Jacqui_EN_2018 Member Posts: 10

Please add the bookkeeper and Wave Pro badge(s) to my profile.

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,117 admin

I've added the Wave Pro badge to your profile! @Jacqui_EN_2018 -- I might be looping you in on a few posts regarding specific accounting questions that we don't necessarily have all the details to, so stay tuned!

• Jacqui_EN_2018Jacqui_EN_2018 Member Posts: 10

@JamieD said:
    I've added the Wave Pro badge to your profile! @Jacqui_EN_2018 -- I might be looping you in on a few posts regarding specific accounting questions that we don't necessarily have all the details to, so stay tuned!

Thanks!
    I am always willing to help so go ahead and call me out on anything you think I can answer!

• kertheparkerthepar Member Posts: 1

I've been using waveapps for several years and would like to have the Badge as well. I find it great for small entities that I deal with. i'm looking forward to sifting through the blog postings.

• CSLIN88CSLIN88 Member Posts: 4

I'm a chartered accountant in Malaysia and im using wave as well, How can i become a wave pro advisor?

• JordanDJordanD Administrator, Moderator Posts: 338 admin

@kerthepar @CSLIN88 I've gone ahead and added the badge to your profile! Excited to see you use your skills to help out fellow Wavers! @CSLIN88 would it be okay if we tagged you in posts where there are accounting questions that are specific to Malaysia?

• CSLIN88CSLIN88 Member Posts: 4

@JordanFromWave
    Thanks for the respond. Yes please, my pleasure to assist on those.

• Calc_U_LaterBBKCalc_U_LaterBBK Member Posts: 1

Hi!
    I own a virtual bookkeeping business as well. I am based out of Maryland. I currently do not have any clients on wave, but I am looking to expand on to the Wave platform. My I have a Wave Pro Badge?

• NFayyazNFayyaz Member Posts: 6

@JordanFromWave @JamieD I am an accountant and tax professional. I maintain few of my clients accounts on wave. I would really appreciate to have Wave Pro Badge or any other relevant badge.
    Thank you,

• ZoeCZoeC Administrator Posts: 389 admin

Hey @NFayyaz, Thanks for reaching out! I have added a badge to your profile. Please be sure to maintain a positive role in The Community and lend a helping hand whenever/wherever you can! :smile:

• NFayyazNFayyaz Member Posts: 6

Thank you very much Zoe, I really appreciate it :)

• Erika_DowellErika_Dowell Member Posts: 1

Can I also have the badge?

-Erika

• AussieBookkeeperAussieBookkeeper Member Posts: 1

Hi, I also own an accounting business, based in Newcastle, Australia. Would I also be able to get a pro badge? Thanks

• Paul_davisPaul_davis Member Posts: 2
    Hi. I'm a qualified bookkeeper and trained to be charter accountant. Could I please get a pro badge?
  • MyronMyron Administrator Posts: 143 admin

Hi @AussieBookkeeper @Paul_davis , welcome to the Wave community! I have added the Wave Pro badges to your profiles. As a Wave Pro, you may get called on to answer some difficult accounting questions that are posted in the community.

• MBlairMBlair Member Posts: 4

Hello My name is MBlair and I'm looking to become a Wave Pro-Advisor. I'm currently an accountant here in Ohio and was told about this service and that Wave would be a good option to add virtual bookkeeping services to my clients. I'm also quick books certified; however, I'm looking for an affordable option to my smaller clients.

• SGAccVenturesSGAccVentures Member Posts: 2

Hi there, we are Singapore based professional accounting and business services firm. Please provide a pro badge as well. Thanks!

• ChelseaKChelseaK Administrator Posts: 264 admin

@MBlair @SGAccVentures Welcome to the Wave Community! Wave Pro badges granted! Looking forward to your meaningful contributions to the community. Love that accounting savvy flair. B)

edited August 22, 2019
  • TSPopeCPA_NCTSPopeCPA_NC Member Posts: 1

Hello, I am a CPA (NC) and would like a badge. Thanks!

• finnovateconsultingfinnovateconsulting Member Posts: 1

Warm Greetings
    We are an accounting firm in South Africa, may you kindly provide the Pro Badge for us. We provide the following services; bookkeeping, financial reporting, Tax, Payroll, company secretarial and independent reviews

• AlexLAlexL Administrator Posts: 1,091 admin

@TSPopeCPA_NC @finnovateconsulting added badges to your profiles :)

• Zach_Grossman_CPA_CAZach_Grossman_CPA_CA Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I am a CPA, CA from Toronto. I have my own firm (Nomad Financial CPA) and offer tax and accounting services to a variety of small businesses. Would I be able to obtain a WavePro badge for my profile?

Thanks,

Zach Grossman, CPA, CA

• BarsinABarsinA Administrator Posts: 485 admin

Done! @Zach_Grossman_CPA_CA

Looking forward to seeing your contributions to the Wave community!

• octavooctavo Member Posts: 2

I have a small business consulting and bookkeeping business in Virginia. I would like to add Wave to my repertoire. May I have a badge and are there training resources for pros?

• Tattooed_BookkeeperTattooed_Bookkeeper Member Posts: 3

I'd love to have a pro badge added to my account, I'm also in NC looking to help others with questions and help with their finances! I'm starting school in January to become a CPA! I'm also currently working on building my website, hmbookkeepingservices.com

Thanks!

edited October 14, 2019