Wave Pro-Advisor

JJTCJJTC Member Posts: 14

Hello all,

How can you certify to become a Wave Pro-Advisor and are their fees associated with the platform?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Administrator Posts: 3,315 admin

Hi, @JJTC,

The title of Wave Pro isn't a certification, but simply a badge that marks you as an accounting or bookkeeping professional who is knowledgeable when it comes to Wave, and who is willing help other Wave users here on the Community.

Can you tell me more about what you're looking to do here on the Wave Community? I'll be able to point you in the right direction, and let you know how to get the most of the Community, if I learn a bit more about you, your business, and you want from our Community.

• JJTCJJTC Member Posts: 14
    Hi Alexa,
    What I do is prepare sales and payroll taxes. I was contacted by Wave letting me know that in NC where I am located Wave does not provide those services. I can assist any client in Illinois, Louisiana and other states with those services but not NC. I am a bookkeeper, currently training to be a QB Pro Advisor. I prepare the financial statements in Wave and conduct teaching sessions. Teaching those interested in how to get the most out of Wave and what they can do and what they should have their book keeper or EA/CPA do.

Hi, @JJTC,

While we don't offer tax services for Payroll in North Carolina, you're more than welcome to help Wavers in that state, or any others, with their payroll taxes. Businesses in that state simply won't be able to pay those taxes directly through Wave.

If you want to help other Wavers on the Community with accounting issues, you're more than welcome to. You'll find people asking those questions in the Pro Network category, under Accounting Tips & Advice, or in the Wave Discussion category, under Using Wave.

If you'd like a Wave Pro badge attached to your account, I'd be happy to give you one.

• JJTCJJTC Member Posts: 14
    Yes ma'am I would. Thank you so much

Hi, @JJTC,

I just updated your profile and added the badge! You're welcome to reach out if you have any questions!

• GoodAccountingGoodAccounting Member Posts: 18

@Alexia I'm a bookkeeper as well. Can I get the badge!?! :)

• amandakamandak Administrator Posts: 7 admin

Hi @GoodAccounting, thanks so much for your enthusiasm! Just added a Wave Pro badge for you :smile: Thanks so much for bringing your bookkeeping expertise to our community!

• RiphSimplifiedRiphSimplified Member Posts: 2

Hi @Alexia can i get a badge also I'm a bookkeeper business owner . Thank you

• ErikErik Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 25 admin

Hi @RiphSimplified happy to let you know you now have the Wave Pro badge! Thanks for expressing your interest!