Welcome to 149 Wavers for the week of September 17th 2018!

CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 695 admin

Happy Monday, everyone!

Welcome to 149 new Wavers this week! We’re so excited to be working with you and we can’t wait to learn more about you and your business.

@Arden, @dani, @artisantents, @CoffeeShop, @Sarojaproducts, @Aladdin, @TheLobby_2011, @PhysicalPrints, @topnotch, @jodie, @kovalnyc, @Sandy, @chesya, @Dadler, @gbirkett, @solosholdings, @valeriukks, @johnmav, @MeganWords, @joe88, @blueppp, @Greg_Beyer1, @pickerman, @drpetr, @mrsvicki, @Buffawhale2018, @AsiaFixer, @DavidT4, @IBDAMAN, @Wiremu, @KLK, @twann796, @Rnc027, @Daithi, @jordanawori, @Champ88, @GeneralChuchu, @Mirandajane, @amincoo, @JUribe, @SR1419, @WebbSubmitTax, @Tajwar, @andbod1, @Nard, @lee85hg, @LauriMcnei, @headlinesalon, @PeggyLee, @pinkerton, @Bethlandry, @ddhillon, @pratikgpatel, @rucorosa, @robgurney, @Muzahid, @Kakon_Enterprise2018, @Stoocrow_number46, @brahm, @dtTrader, @TheGate, @WesternCart, @Monicia, @Bookkeeper, @AngryGamesINc, @rentl, @David_Zhang, @grahamtoppin, @amontella, @Weekend_moe, @CNArt, @jalop123j, @scliftuk, @Crusier, @LouisHou, @Chanatip, @yudovski, @Jenny_kitekids, @1stCloudAccountants, @beno, @Daniela, @Truckstp, @chrisbarton455, @jinxer6939, @Josuetm1, @mpoling, @fullsun, @PurePotent, @BlaineV, @MilbertLLM, @PurefectWater, @Jennifer_Weed, @keatswilliam, @utopian, @Kemi, @YongScherk, @samasher, @Hunter, @Pedlin, @liselsutter, @carmen_K, @Hilary, @Mine, @TPAC, @Hector, @Susan_B, @Yash, @Ruairi, @Flywheel_IT, @joseu, @bcwriter, @Eduardoj, @abra, @RyanM, @Tafmak, @Tamraz, @Potterynerd, @Kerissa, @Rav, @Jignesh, @Prem, @DulcieHann, @Olegpav, @Scott55, @SiobhanPin, @Zizco, @Gevorg, @leahg, @fitzBODY, @RockingLocks, @schooltds, @AltanDesign, @Mokka, @Markus, @vershov, @lynncreatives, @Hermany, @Hacia, @Sandeep_Jain1975, @tolu, @MyTastyGarden, @Bozzy, @Samscribe, @cgarai, @JaimieMack, @FirasAyyash, @imagemaker1, @ShawnBerthel

We'll kick off again (as ever) with an icebreaker question:

What’s something you always have on hand? For example, I carry a notebook and pen almost everywhere — even if I’m pretty sure I’m not going to need it.

If you're a new Wave Pro, you can find a guide on how to get the most out of our forum here. If you’re looking for an accountant or bookkeeper, check out the Accounting & Bookkeeping Pro Network category!

If you are experiencing technical issues or you have a question about how to use Wave please post in this category.

Join us here for a discussion of future features. We invite you to share any feedback.

edited November 30, 2018 in Introductions

Comments

• AngryGamesIncAngryGamesInc Member Posts: 2

I have never been welcomed personally to a piece of accounting software before. I feel very loved. Thanks @Charlotte ! I am loving Waveapps.

• CNArtCNArt Member Posts: 2

I’m liking the software. It’s workinv for what I need great!

• MarkusMarkus Member Posts: 18

Thanks for the personal welcome. Indeed a nice touch. I'm never without my phone! I use it for notes all the time.

• therapistladytherapistlady Member Posts: 1

Hi @Charlotte and all you other wavers. I'm a therapist with my own private practice helping new moms adjust to their crazy upside down life. Wow, there are lots of items I always have with me no matter what (husband constantly jokes about how heavy my bag is). Two biggies, though, are advil (for me, just in case) and snacks (for my six year-old and me), not to mention the usual suspects (phone, business cards, etc.).