Welcome to 139 new Wavers for the week of September 3rd 2018!

CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 695 admin

Happy Monday, everyone! If this is a long weekend for you, I hope you've managed to step away from work and spend some time in the sunshine.

Welcome to 139 new Wavers this week! We’re so excited to be working with you and we can’t wait to learn more about you and your business.

@LukeandBean, @whaw, @Homestead_42, @sdobson, @heidilucky, @AngeBnb71, @bthomas, @Airik, @minorOffense, @robinhood, @JWWD, @Sam85ini, @mothbert, @nzdrew, @Paulaj, @AlexFreeman, @Nqobani, @OyinkanMak, @Geohoffy, @sarah91, @Skafte, @carel, @andy1, @Bruce_Allinson, @gmservices, @valkp8n, @VTO, @BMAC, @AnnekeW, @KWes, @bkhoury, @MSW, @POPCULTR, @truckerswife, @jjsk, @dpDesignz, @Larissa, @AngelsBud_2018, @sarahdriver, @Napalm, @Rube, @GillianInsideOut, @Lizbasson, @tutotoons, @Angostrat38, @JoeH, @Christophernwamba, @ellissdee, @Erich, @Eddieek, @Confratek, @jbulloch, @sarwei, @daimoku, @Matsys, @KGBookkeeping, @adrmrocha, @SibylWhitl, @christabelle1, @Chels101, @Caitlin, @QueenofClean, @saigonavenue, @RosalindLa, @davidfc2, @fychan, @BurtonRatl, @Miguel, @mattschilds, @PaulHH, @mvanr, @Thethreeproductions, @andrewbyrd70, @willd, @mattbnorth, @newbiemj, @jorge19950401, @Accs, @Annathomsa, @eolbrich, @wikisi9, @janeminder, @JVijoen, @Cryptofez, @StephanieZ, @KristianYoung, @DRAUDIOA1, @97Rock, @IrishBeard, @gadavidrose, @avarjana, @BriannaV76, @Tomek, @CruCor, @SaimaDuhare1, @moffy, @abruce1267, @JulieMortimer, @LeolaWolke, @GeorgeS, @DFL, @bushbaby, @jgb, @RitaTullyCPA, @accentnchaos, @griffburgh, @joe, @terehinojosa87, @Ccampbellesq_7, @BlytheCamm, @KarlHuckst, @JMichaelTX, @umairsimjee, @tweetsonme65, @musings, @abhishek, @Laxr527, @Piano_Teacher01852, @tblanx, @SarahSL, @Emarkaji, @tleveck, @salimv, @Ploni, @ephraim, @abassawotoye, @FAS123, @Soi, @GlennAcost, @Fortune, @1Telco_master, @Steveb, @oij39fa0hawo3irh, @Chrissi, @Kahlilstayinja, @TheTukeFirm, @Ragyau

If you’re up for it, please post an introduction below. If you’ve joined our Community before this week, feel free to jump in with your intro as well. :)

If you're a new Wave Pro, you can find a guide on how to get the most out of our forum here. If you’re looking for an accountant or bookkeeper, check out the Accounting & Bookkeeping Pro Network category!

If you are experiencing technical issues or you have a question about how to use Wave please post in this category.

Join us here for a discussion of future features. We invite you to share any feedback.

We'll kick off again (as ever) with an icebreaker question:

Have you read or listened to anything (a blog, a book, a podcast) recently that has really made an impression on you?

Tagged:

Comments

• heidiluckyheidilucky Member Posts: 1

HAPPY LABOR DAY WAVies!!! I have an entertainment company and I am just delighted to be a part of the "Wave" community now! I have been using QB's for years, and they are no longer in my vocabulary! I just needed to get into the cloud with options for a simple invoicing system with a mix of customer options to pay for services. Wave is awesome, has everything I need, and is now my go to system from here on out! Blessings, @heidilucky

• dpDesignzdpDesignz Member Posts: 25

Kia Ora from New Zealand! I'm a Web developer that started using Wave about 2 years ago as my time tracking software lacked quite a few features I needed for tax reporting. As a Web developer there's always going to be features I think would be good for a program to have, but I love Wave and haven't looked back since starting. Can't wait to try out the new version!

• kristinnitsirkkristinnitsirk Member Posts: 1

Life is but a dream, an eBay reseller and former tax accountant. Wave is incredibly easy to use, but still has the depth of major accounting software. I cannot believe this software is free to use and keep waiting for the catch! The receipt app is so helpful. Everything feels like it should instead of what accounting software usually is - clunky and boring.

• AlexiaAlexia Administrator Posts: 3,314 admin

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Happy to see you onboard and I can't wait to chat!