Sales and Use Tax

JJTCJJTC Member Posts: 37

Sales and Use Taxes are generally processed on the 20th of every month in the state of NC and it is for the previous month. If you are just beginning your business and you filed for a Sales and Use Tax ID then you should receive a booklet. If you don't receive a booklet that does not exempt you from going online and filing your e500. It is free to file that form and the draft date is posted. Save your receipt of payment because it has your confirmation number on it.

If you don't want to handle this on your own let Jehovah Jireh Tax Consultants do the work for you. Contact us today! [email protected]

Sign In or Register to comment.