Welcome to 176 new Wavers for the week of July 30th 2018!

CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 695 admin

Happy Monday, everyone!

Welcome to 176 new Wavers this week! We’re so excited to be working with you and we can’t wait to learn more about you and your business.

@jlacour9796, @billpay33, @Mike_B, @ToddMussard, @dree, @FOMM, @bmoellers, @Brid, @M7_Adam, @Sammy, @Cheffy, @DevonPease, @CBeam, @joshfh, @Willy, @prismatic7, @BarryChowCPA, @Krupa_hindocha22, @Manish, @saiyedsarwar, @TERISA, @stephen_young, @Chef, @jwhayes, @Joelle_AreaOne, @justchecking, @WaveDMM, @Meticulosity, @taco, @Indra_Jonklaas, @cw16, @john_modelagency, @Devgan, @LexFit, @sonyeah765376534, @structuremedia, @Dlindholm, @Jmo, @accben, @janes, @Teng, @Robintega, @AlisonPenn, @Gee, @ncrtrading, @Shalane, @Scotty, @Yuki, @husaini, @Carolyne, @Cynter69, @BettyBee, @Charlie05, @Chantal, @MASTURA, @Raysgto, @Abdi, @Jed_Sutter, @Melody, @taxomate, @MelissaWhaley, @Dainton, @Lamedy, @Marafiki_Africa, @thelivemoments, @WendyArleen, @Fei, @Izz, @mk_patter86, @cepatpunya, @Nini2009, @terehinojosa, @Jacob, @William, @kola, @Ant_the_bookkeeper, @gabi, @Knighted, @Mansour, @VickyDs, @Tierra, @RebeccaH, @Abdallah_Ibrahim, @zenwetrust, @DavidB, @Butt, @Michael, @Mary52, @Michaelcunningham, @wavasaurus, @Jude, @labuan, @Spine, @Andy_Mitch, @fish, @Oakhillsbs1_, @mannclann, @dawa_sonam, @Majina, @ColinD, @FSS, @kate_enviro, @Erik1Du2Preez3, @hamsa, @jnxiah, @Rickyallen, @nikiluk, @iudubai, @Chico007, @wavefan, @Turner_technology, @ramtops, @Geolveledo, @sashabell, @RamonR, @amellman, @KimE, @Mehdi, @Gorter, @Geo, @PrimaryAccounts, @grandgardens, @Lsehlango778, @wendi, @tomtragesser, @Eagle, @WaveAdmin, @Ashish, @Florida_Trust1, @kclifton74, @wired, @LiloLife, @M2F, @ShawnsDesktop, @evana007, @post78, @SAdams1, @prkadi, @ssgupta, @solutionman, @_richardsharpe, @Laurawestlondon, @Zibah, @RobQos, @Vanessa, @CarolynSlo, @YvonneUK, @JadDao, @Fastore, @JillAbelDesigns2015, @EwanCni508, @lexshan, @Ade050753, @zoogii, @riccardo, @mastelle, @Tevilyne, @mkv, @judeanfootball, @AndreVJ, @divinityfound, @LauraMC, @Khai, @Frans, @BRAINANVIL, @Midwife_Amber, @aferlink, @ThickandThinTrucking, @studio, @Tivest, @pippaparfait, @KLC, @lizzylizzyliles, @RowanUGrad

If you’re up for it, please post an introduction below. If you’ve joined our Community before this week, feel free to jump in with your intro as well. :)

We have many Wave Pros joining us again this week. If that’s you, you can find a guide on how get the most out of the forum here. If you’re looking for an accountant or bookkeeper, make sure to visit the Accounting & Bookkeeping Pro Network category.

If you are experiencing technical issues or you have a question about how to use Wave please post in this category.

Join us here for a discussion of future features and brainstorming.

As usual, we'll wrap up with a question: when you are making business decisions, do you look for advice or validation? From where?

Tagged:
edited August 30, 2018 in Introductions

Comments

• JudeJude Member Posts: 10

I am very excited to be part of this community. I am a business owner in Nigeria and looking forward to using wave to manage my business as well as learn from the rest of the community.

• Jed_SutterJed_Sutter Member Posts: 5

I’m Jed-
    I’m a medical professional- a physician Assistant- in a busy intensive care unit. I do not need Wave for that, of course. To relieve stress I paint paintings. And much to my excitement these paintings have started to sell. The sales are nowhere near enough to resign my professional career, but more than I can reallllly call painting a hobby. Wave was one answer I was looking for! And I have already been helped by a ( big shout out and thank you’s to Alexia) genius Mod or SuperWaver or whatever you all call yourselves.
    A question - when I was signing up there was some sort of Wave video tutorial that I missed and now can’t find. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks to you all!

• DaintonDainton Member Posts: 1

Hey guys thanks for the welcome.
    I am happy to be apart of this community and family. I am a young entrepreneur deal with buy and sells items from a Jamaica and using wave to manage my business thank you developers for a wonderful app

• prkadiprkadi Member Posts: 7

Nice to be here, Wave is superbly good. I am from India, I never expected Wave to work for me, but it does.

Thanks for creating an excellent product.

• ZibahZibah Member Posts: 4

Optimistic about being on this platform and hope we can work on feedbacks in a timely manner. Thank you.

• judeanfootballjudeanfootball Member Posts: 3

Hello,
    I run 2 football teams in Israel, one high school team and one adult team. We run under a non-profit and, in addition to having a great time, help our players grow up to be great people. We do lots of volunteering work throughout Israel. I use Wave in order to do invoicing for our team. Thanks for letting me be a part of this great community.

edited July 31, 2018
  • SophiaSophia Administrator Posts: 147 admin

Welcome, everybody! So happy you're here!

@Jed_Sutter We offer a video getting started course or you can sign up for our live webinars here. I hope that helps :)

• AlexiaAlexia Administrator Posts: 3,314 admin

Hi everyone! We're so happy to have you all onboard!

Genius might be a little strong, @Jed_Sutter :tongue: I'm always happy to help out and you're very welcome!