Export to pdf

Erik1Du2Preez3Erik1Du2Preez3 Member Posts: 1

Hi i would like to know why can i export invoices to pdf but not reports?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Administrator Posts: 3,315 admin

Hi, @Erik1Du2Preez3.

You can! When you are on the page for that report, just click on "Export" in the top-right corner, and then choose PDF.

• kate_ervinkate_ervin Member Posts: 3

The OP was not asking how to export invoices to PDF. I think he wanted to know how to export a report of invoices. I have the same question/need.

• AntoinetteAntoinette Member Posts: 1

I have been trying to export reports as a PDF but am receiving nothing in my email.

• Katie_WaveKatie_Wave Administrator Posts: 22 admin

@kate_ervin There's no specific report of all of your invoices in Wave. What you might be looking for instead would be your Income by Customer Report, or the Aged Receivables Report, both available from the Reports page. In a similar fashion to downloading an invoice as a PDF, you'll use the drop-down at the top right of any report to export in the format you need.

@Antoinette PDF exports will download directly from the page where you retrieve them, only the global data export under Settings>Data Export gets emailed. If you're not seeing the PDF downloaded when you select that option on a report, the most likely cause is the logo for your business. I'd suggest removing the logo and trying again. If that resolves the issue, make sure to re-upload the logo as a JPG for best results.