New to Wave. Full mobile access to the site?

Garden1ngGarden1ng Member Posts: 1

Is there full mobile access to the site? Estimates. Customers, sending bids? I am traveling without access to a laptop or computer. I need to send an estimate out.

Thank you for any advice!
Brenda

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Administrator Posts: 3,315 admin

Hi, @Garden1ng.

Currently, only the Receipts and Invoices apps have full support for mobile platforms. You could access the website from your phone's browser, but you might encounter formatting issues as we don't offer mobile support across the board at the moment.

With that said, we do have big plans for our mobile apps in the near future. I don't have details or a timeline to give just yet, but we have good things in the work.

For now, however, you'll have to use a computer to be able to create estimates.

• Sach_011Sach_011 Member Posts: 3

Hi There,

Any update on the "Full Waveapps App" ? Any timelines or new feature etc?

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 448 admin

Hey @Sach_011. We still don't have any plans in terms of adding a full app that would include all areas of our product. However, we do have plans in terms of merging some of the key features together so everything is located in one place -- but we do not have an immediate timeline as to when this will be available (hoping to have this released by 2019). Appreciate your patience here.

• JobboJobbo Member Posts: 1
    I can’t get the wave app on my mac.
    Is it possible?
  • micartagab_1micartagab_1 Member Posts: 1

I would like to be able to edit invoices from the Wave Invoices app, is that a feature that may be available anytime soon?

• Zoe_caff1Zoe_caff1 Administrator Posts: 81 admin

Hey @Jobbo! You should be able to access your full Wave account my.waveapps.com/login/ on any computer. You can also download our Invoices or receipts app to your Apple/Android phone! These are only mobile apps.

Hey @micartagab_1! You should be able to edit invoices on your app by selecting the pen icon on the invoice. This will allow you to edit all information you have originally entered on the invoice.