Welcome Wave Pros!

2»

Comments

• Jacinto_ChoJacinto_Cho Member Posts: 16

How does one become "Wave Pro"?

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 695 admin

@Jacinto_Cho that refers to membership in our community, with a pro (Wave-friendly accountant or bookkeeper) designation, as you have. You can learn more here.

• zsazsa Member Posts: 1

Earlier I have found a good accountant in the Wave pro network, back then the app had a search by country and services... looks like it's all gone and I have to find an accountant elsewhere for my next company because this community site is way too chaotic and not suitable to find the relevant professional :(

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 695 admin

Hi @zsa ! We're working to improve this system. :) Where are you located? We might be able to connect you with an accountant nearby (or remote if that's your preference).

edited May 24, 2019
  • KWESIAMOAKWESIAMOA Member Posts: 1

Can I get a Pro badge as well?

• ChelseaKChelseaK Administrator Posts: 264 admin

@KWESIAMOA I see you're a CPA! Badge given. Can't wait to see you tackle those higher level accounting questions to help out the community :)

• ericaschubachericaschubach Member Posts: 2

Hello! I have been a Wave Pro since 2013. Could I please get a badge so I can setup my new profile?

@ericaschubach Cool picture! And ya, granted! Thanks for being a Community contributor B)

• NLew_CPANLew_CPA Member Posts: 1

Can I also get the PRO badge?

thanks

@NLew_CPA The badge of honour has been granted! Use it wisely and wear it proudly. We bestow you with this badge as a gesture of trust that you will empower business owners with your impressive accounting knowledge. o:)