Customise Payment Reminders/Receipts

2»

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,117 admin

@djflorian I'm in 100% agreement with you (especially the last statement as well). If we have a more all encompassing, catering to specific business needs with features available such as this, it would definitely push our users to our paid products. I'm happy that we can both fully digest where we're coming from, and these are the types of conversations that we should strive to have if we want progress on adding features in Wave. Once again, I do appreciate the feedback that you've given here and when/if we have any updates to provide in this thread, we will do so as soon as possible.

• pnoblepnoble Member Posts: 2

I'd like to add my vote for this feature. Customisation of reminders and the text for sending invoices in the first instance would go along way to making this already awesome program more time efficient :D

• Paul_UKPaul_UK Member Posts: 2

Here is one more VOTE for Customisation of reminders.

Can an admin advise if this has been added to a roadmap for development?

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,117 admin

@Paul_UK I've just spoken to the Product Liaison regarding this feature. I'm afraid that this isn't going to be something released in 2019, but it could be something that we explore in 2020 (we still have yet to have an exact ETA for this).

• MetatronMetatron Member Posts: 2

Hi,

I have been searching for this feature and I don't know if Wave has this kind of feature.

Is it possible to customize the message on reminder emails?

• ConnorMConnorM Member, Administrator Posts: 193 admin

Hey @Metatron! I've merged your question into a thread that's requesting this feature. As Jamie has stated above, this could be something that we look into in 2020, but will not be possible before then. Thanks for your patience!

• MetatronMetatron Member Posts: 2

@ConnorM Thank you for merging to a similar post and appreciate it.

Looking forward to this feature :smile:

• FrencheverydayFrencheveryday Member Posts: 1

I would love to see the payment receipt template customizable as well. As a very small business too, I want to address my customers using the contact name rather than the client's name. Furthermore, I use their first name, not first name, last name. This would make it amazing.
    A wave in French would be awesome too.
    Thank you!