Make invoices more language customizables.

FieelFieel Member Posts: 3

Hello,

I live in Switzerland and i must send invoices in different languages, never in English. I can customize most texts but i can't change the most important ones, for example:

• "BILL TO" text above the customer,
  • "Total" text under the items
  • "Amount Due" text
  • "Invoice Number" text
  • "Invoice Date" text
  • "Payment Due" text
  • "Amount Due" text

which, from my point of view, it's pretty important to customize. Any chance in a future update addressing these problems? Thanks.

Filipe

edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• FieelFieel Member Posts: 3

Another important field of the invoice is the date. It's written in English without any means of customization. My 63 years old customer won't know what all of those 'weird english words' mean.

edited June 5, 2018
  • AlexiaAlexia Administrator Posts: 3,315 admin

Hi, @Fieel.

That's a very good point. I'll make sure to forward your suggestion. I can't promise this will be implemented, but feedback from our Wavers has a significant impact on what we build next for Wave, so thank you so much for taking the time to provide yours!

• WickedWicked Member Posts: 2

Would love to see this customization options too!
    I want to change them to German.

With the other fields it would look like a english/German mix which is not professional...

Thanks!

• henkesde92henkesde92 Member Posts: 1

Hello,

No news regarding this yet? Would be nice if we could customize the language for the above mentioned fields!

Regards,

Dennis

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 151 admin

Hi @henkesde92! We still don't have an update on when we will be able to have customized language on invoices. This does sound like a usability feature that can be added in the future, but it's currently not on our roadmap for any build outs. I will, however, make sure that your voice is heard and pass your message along to the product team.