Welcome to 119 New Wavers for the Week of June 4th, 2018!

AlexiaAlexia Administrator Posts: 3,314 admin

Happy Monday, everyone!

Welcome to 119 new Wavers this week! We’re so excited to be working with you and we can’t wait to learn more about you and your business.

@treasurermaastricht, @saludpanama, @CCP, @DigitalStormMedia, @kdp001, @Shogunlexus, @Sagely, @cullsin, @justinkspang, @Molarmax, @SEOLadyUK, @Larrybest, @SheldonSwe, @OldGoat, @Natasha, @3296438085, @jkeizer, @Jamianne, @Jennyfoxbrows, @reality, @RonaldArreaza, @Morne, @Akira, @chrisredrich, @d4zza, @PropertyResource, @kiteecuador, @C3_Insight_Inc, @pav, @Healthplusyou_4U, @christiansav, @Gichuru, @ALOP04204, @dnjugun, @pennyf1000, @clc, @Mike_clphoa5, @DockSolutions, @neutraltone, @Manderl, @techinnov, @c5cort, @ChaseBowman, @Mussysiede, @BoKo, @Just_Tom, @Omerrealestate, @cherriet, @jejames, @AdelaideOn, @rainbm, @307Silverscapes, @Lubna_Lukman123, @mikescool, @WesT, @briantodavis, @Smartkinect, @AdrianG001, @clint6998, @Sigma, @Camilo, @IsraelDurb, @AndrewKemp, @colorsong, @jdlong27, @MMG, @Waver1234, @blake, @TCG, @alohastar, @Oreste, @Daddyd, @AJ320, @FourTrrees, @RedPanda, @BhoomijaBiz, @joerg127, @msawyers, @affluent_roofer, @rickydeo, @Fahad, @devinestorm, @AlbertinaH, @MSSolutions, @Leora54001, @Lynda4, @Torleif, @Luwaju, @transportation, @Phillis37T, @espanolla, @syoungod, @snappyfish, @Chiara, @poetnprophet, @mktinvest, @evalou, @led, @Bytes2000, @Jwabenero, @Marc, @GenuineMarketing, @imtori, @Radams, @vivek, @Kuhnrl30, @organicllc, @Nii, @EKTEleanor, @HDS, @currents, @Dem, @Anthony, @Birddog, @Abe, @Anaabu, @Davy and @RVOwner2018!

If you’re up for it, please post an introduction below. If you’ve joined our Community before this week, feel free to jump in with your intro as well. :)

If you are experiencing technical issues or you have a question about how to use Wave please post in this category.

Join us here for a discussion of future features and brainstorming.

I can’t wait to meet you! If you’re up for it, I’d love to know a little more about you:

• What brought you to our Community?
  • What do you love most about what you do?
  • With summer just starting, tell us your top 3 ice cream flavours (gelato and sorbet also count)!
edited August 30, 2018 in Introductions

Comments

• devinestormdevinestorm Member Posts: 12

Hi everyone - I've started using Wave - as I am a part time bookkeeper and heard about Wave from a colleague and wanted to have a play and see if my clients would find it a good solution :)

edited June 5, 2018
  • AlexiaAlexia Administrator Posts: 3,314 admin

Welcome to Wave, @devinestorm! I'd love to know what you think thus far!

If you do end up recommending Wave to your clients, have them also check out Fearless Accounting, they might find it useful! Maybe you'll find it useful as well!

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 695 admin

Welcome! B)B)B)B)B)

• OwingsTaxAccountingOwingsTaxAccounting Member Posts: 3

Greetings - happy to meet everyone and join "The Wavers." I'm Eric, I'm a managing partner and currently sole accountant for my business, and I'm learning as much as I can about Wave because both myself and my home remodeling client have grown tired of QuickBooks Online.

I am most interested in joining the Pro Network, and also learning all I can about the Wave platform as fast as possible. Looking forward to my future as a Wave practitioner!

• AlexiaAlexia Administrator Posts: 3,314 admin

Welcome, @OwingsTaxAccounting!

If you're looking to devour every bit of training material we have, I recommend checking out Fearless Accounting!

• OwingsTaxAccountingOwingsTaxAccounting Member Posts: 3

Thanks Alexia, that was the kind of tip I was hoping for.

Have a prosperous day everyone!