Coming soon: Wave's new Receipts feature

Comments

• theproductollctheproductollc Member Posts: 2
    WHY YOU DIDN’T KEEP THE WAVE RECEIPT APP AS A 2ND OPTION?
    THOS IS THE WORST DECISION YOU HAVE TOOK.
    THE APP WAS THE BEST WAY FOR ME TO ORGANIZE MY RECEIPTS.
    NOW IT’S A LOT OF MORE STEPS AND MESS TO STORE A RECEIPT!
    I DON’T THINK YOU REALLY ARE GOING TO RESTORE THE APP.!
    THERE IS A LOT OF NEGATIVE REVIEWS ABOUT IT AND YOU ANYWAY TOOK IT OUT.
    I’M REALLY DISAPPOINTED ABOUT IT!
  • alohastaralohastar Member Posts: 6

Removing the receipt feature Now your mobile app from my phone is having a convulsion and decided to process all my receipts after you switched everything over,(there i cannot edit anything) with attaching them to my online account, or any transactions, for ENTIRE YEAR, WOW, Really Scary what's happening on this platform, really bad choices, sorry to say, used to love you guys...not so sure about this, best of luck

edited June 18, 2021
  • mobokeegmobokeeg Member Posts: 3

Wow, seeing this, I'm glad you guys pretty much made me start keeping paper receipts. I used to use quickbooks and it handled receipts so smoothly.

Can you guys just keep OCR and
    *** DO RECEIPTS LIKE QUICKBOOKS ***

Leave the app as a scanner, read and AUTOMATICALLY attach receipts to transactions.

You were nearly there and now, we've stepped back into the stone age. How is that so much to ask?

• brambebrambe Member Posts: 3

I tried to follow the new receipt upload procedure and cannot agree more with everyone about how disappointed I am. I have to now have the photos of receipts saved on my phone and wait for the transactions to load after a day or two. It's very confusing to keep organized with what goes where. And now when I tried to upload the photos are too big to attach to the transactions. I don't have the receipts anymore so now I have to download them, resize them, and then upload them to wave. It used to take a minute or two to catch up on my receipts. This is a nightmare!

• BrianScottKBrianScottK Member Posts: 1

Adding my "vote" here for Wave team to see yet another disappointed user who would prefer the original OCR scan feature returned for receipts.

• Alex_Cheng_88Alex_Cheng_88 Member Posts: 4

Only just found out that all my receipts need to be downloaded and re uploaded one by one and create the transaction, one by one. it's going to waste DAYS or WEEKS of my time.

• jk122234jk122234 Member Posts: 1

I CANT BELIEVE IT !. THIS IS BAD. HOW DO I SEE THE PHOTOS OF MY RECEIPTS ? IF THE TAX OFFICE WANT TO SEE RECEIPTS and the old ones have been thrown out what do you do. Im going to another app even if I have to pay.

edited June 18, 2021
  • MattmeMattme Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Foreceipt does exactly what we need! Its free.. wave goodbye
  • MattmeMattme Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    https://foreceipt.com/