QR code Payments integration

CaroliCaroli Member Posts: 1
As all over the EU the QR code bills are released and started up (replacing regular cupon bills) and most banks ahve uodated their apps to scan QR codes this would be an awesome addition to the wave invoices and payment systems...
The QR code bill payment is a direct bank payment with no extra costs for buyer or seller since it is a simpke transfer just as with a routing number or IBAN Swift code
BUT
Because the bank numbers are scaned no typing mistakes will happen. Screen scans are possible.

All the WAVE app would have to offer is an option to add a second picture into the invoice. Now we have one field for a logo at the top of the invoice.
If we could add a picture into the bottom for an example where we can add coments and a footer info.. then it could be implemented really easily.

I think especially since right now credit cards via stripe have come impossible for all businesses outside US and Canada.

As a multicountry business i would live to keep the siftware that i love - i am very happy with wave.. but if part of my brances are off of credit card the QR would offer me another in platform solution thats free for all parties.
Tagged: